CanRad’s COVID-19 Policy
To Our Valued Customers:
As COVID-19 affects our community, the safety of our employees and customers remains our top priority and we continue to implement proactive measures to ensure our Sales Team, office, warehouse and stores are as safe as possible.
We continue to maintain and enforce the following protocols with our Sales team, and in our offices and warehouse.
- Physical distancing 2 meter/6 feet distancing must be maintained at all time in the workplace as well as lunch and break rooms, as well as washrooms. Washrooms should be used by one person at a time.
- Masks must be worn inside CanRad office warehouse and until further notice.
- All employees must remain within the confines of their designated workspace.ie, Warehouse staff should remain in the warehouse and not venture in the office and office staff should not venture to the warehouse.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds if hands touch any surface
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available
- Refrain from touching eyes, nose, or mouth
- Cough and sneeze into sleeve and not hands
- Stay home if not feeling well and or have any symptoms such as fever, cough, difficulty breathing loss of sense of taste or smell
- Quarantine for 14 days if travelled out side of Canada
CanRad’s COVID-19 Store Policy
• Physical distancing 2 meter/6 feet distancing must always be maintained at all time in the store
• Gloves and Masks must always be worn inside CanRad stores
• Use hand sanitizer to wash hands, Hand Sanitizer will be strategically available throughout the Store
• Not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth
• Cough and sneeze into your sleeve and not your hands
• DO NOT ENTER THE STORE if you are not feeling well and or have any symptoms such as fever, cough, difficulty breathing loss of sense of taste or smell
• 5 Person limit including staff is allowed in the store at any given time.
• If you have come into contact with any individual who has been diagnosed with Covid-19 DO NOT ENTER THE STORE
• Employees cannot share any tools (such as tape guns, box cutters) and equipment (such as keyboards, pens, and other tools)